This group is for ⚖ lawyers and legal practitioners. We meet as a group twice monthly via Zoom to discuss using YouTube, social media and other modern strategies to develop our practices and abilities as advocates for the people we help.
🧠 The meetings follow a "Mastermind" format (see Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill Chapter 10) where members meet and discuss current problems and brainstorm solutions. At the start of the call, Robert shares the latest strategies that are working for him and his firm to maximize areas of performance.
🤩 It is important that you are wanting to consider using video in your practice, as much of this group is centered on the importance of video in advocacy.
📞 All calls are recorded and posted and members have access to the call library going back to December 2019 (currently 23, one-hour calls as of June 2021)
🕕 The meetings take place twice monthly on the SECOND and FOURTH Wednesdays every month for ONE hour from 3 to 4 p.m. eastern time.
☝ Please also note: Occasionally, conflicts come up and I cannot make a call. I always try to make it up where possible and this rarely happens. However, if this is problem for you, please do not sign up for this membership.
This group currently has just over 20 members (June 2021), about a quarter of whom join the calls at any given time. This means that presently we have a fair amount of time to work through issues. However, this is the first time the group is being made publicly available on this platform. If the group continue to grow, I reserve the right to make adjustments to preserve the integrity of the group and to be sure we are providing as much value as possible to everyone involved. This may mean more frequent calls, less time per member on each call, separate group hot seats, pre-submitted questions taking priority, etc.
The cost of membership may also increase for new members, but never for existing members.
BONUS: Robert's 2019 YouTube Course (when he just had 3,000 subscribers):
What is the Lawyer Impact Scale?
Define Your Target Client Avatar
- Learn how to target your A+, best, #1 clients using simple demographics.
- Identify the roadblocks clients create for themselves to sabotage working with you.
- Gain insight to overcome your potential clients' common objections to retaining legal services.
Host Legal Events
- Hosting in-person (now digital) live legal events builds instant credibility and lasting referral partners.
- Learn how to structure a presentation that will engage your audience.
- Discover how to identify speaking and presenting opportunities.
- Learn how to build a list of prospective clients and generate lasting referral partners.
Start a legal podcast.
- Build an audience and expand your reach. The best referral tool you never knew existed.
- Learn how to maximize your firms sphere of influence using the podcast format.
- See the exact equipment that is necessary and the software used to record your show.
- Discover where to publish your show on the popular platforms like iTunes and Spotify.
Create an Action Plan
- Set an overall theme for your firm's future. Do you want to 10x your revenue? Let's plan it.
- Identify milestone objectives that will help you keep momentum through out the year.
- Build your plan quarter-by-quarter until you reach your destination.